Join Us as We Support the Thousands of Local Families Fighting Pediatric Cancer.
Sign Up for our E News
The Michael Hoefflin Foundation is a non-profit organization that assists children diagnosed with cancer and their families. For over 20 years, the Foundation has provided individualized, caring support that addresses the various ways in which life is disrupted for families facing a pediatric cancer diagnosis. The aim of the Michael Hoefflin Foundation is to ensure families have what they need so that their child can concentrate on getting well.
Below is a list of items that will be placed in each of our holiday baskets. All donations need to be received at the Foundation Office by Monday, November 30, 2020. The Foundation Office has moved. Our new address is 26027 Huntington Lane, Unit F Santa Clarita 91355
- Oreo Sandwich Cookies, 14 to 16 ounce bag (any variety)
- Hot Chocolate Mix, 6 or 10 pack box
- Snyder’s or Rold Gold Pretzels, 12 to 16 ounce bag
- Fiddle Faddle or Crunch ’n Munch popcorn, 6 ounce box
- Hershey’s Chocolate Nuggets, 12 to 29 ounce packages (any variety)
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers, 6 or 7 ounce packages (any variety)
- Nestlé’s chocolate-covered raisins, 3.5 ounce box
- Fruit Snacks, 2 to 3 ounce packages
- Peanut Butter or Cheese snack crackers, 1 ½ to 2 ounce packages
- $25.00 Grocery Gift Card
- We are also asking for donations of new unwrapped toys to be distributed to our children – ages: Infant to Teen
Cancer does not social distance. Cancer does not take a break. December 1, 2020 was dedicated as a Global Day of Giving. In case you missed the opportunity, we are leaving our donation page open for you to participate. Make a donation and make a difference – today. #givingtuesdaynow #mhfgivingtuesdaynow .