Join Us as We Support the Thousands of Local Families Fighting Pediatric Cancer.
Sign Up for our E News
The Michael Hoefflin Foundation is a non-profit organization that assists children diagnosed with cancer and their families. For over 20 years, the Foundation has provided individualized, caring support that addresses the various ways in which life is disrupted for families facing a pediatric cancer diagnosis. The aim of the Michael Hoefflin Foundation is to ensure families have what they need so that their child can concentrate on getting well.
We are collecting for our 2017 Family Holiday Baskets and need your help! This year we will distribute approximately 250 holiday baskets to families who have been impacted by cancer. It is only through the generosity of our communities that we are able to deliver on our mission. We are deeply grateful for any donations you are able to provide and appreciate your support.
Below is a list of items that will be placed in each of our holiday baskets. All donations need to be received at the Foundation Office by Monday, November 27, 2017. (Click here for a printable list.)
- Oreo Sandwich Cookies, 14 to 16 ounce bag (any variety)
- Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate Mix, 6 or 10 pack box
- Snyder’s or Rold Gold Pretzels, 12 to 16 ounce bag
- Fiddle Faddle or Crunch ’n Munch popcorn, 6 ounce box
- Hershey’s chocolate Nuggets, 12 to 29 ounce packages (any variety)
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers, 6 or 7 ounce packages (any variety)
- Almond Roca, 10 ounce can
- Nestle’s chocolate-covered raisins, 3.5 ounce box
- Keebler snack sandwich crackers (peanut butter or cheese)
- 12 pack cookie assortment (Oreo, Nutter Butter, Chips Ahoy, and Keebler)
- $25.00 Grocery Gift Card