We are getting ready to celebrate the 2018 Holiday Season. Each year we provide a Holiday Basket for the families we serve to provide Hope, Help and Healing during the Holidays. This year, we will distribute approximately 250 baskets to families who have been impacted by pediatric cancer. We are excited to have you be a part of this very heartfelt project. It is only through the generosity of supporters like you that we are able to deliver on our mission. We are deeply grateful for any donations you are able to provide and appreciate your support.
Below is a list of items that will be placed in each of our holiday baskets. All donations need to be received at the Foundation Office by Wednesday, November 28, 2018.
- Oreo Sandwich Cookies, 14 to 16 ounce bag (any variety)
- Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate Mix, 6 or 10 pack box
- Snyder’s or Rold Gold Pretzels, 12 to 16 ounce bag
- Fiddle Faddle or Crunch ’n Munch popcorn, 6 ounce box
- Hershey’s chocolate Nuggets, 12 to 29 ounce packages (any variety)
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers, 6 or 7 ounce packages (any variety)
- Almond Roca, 10 ounce can
- Nestle’s chocolate-covered raisins, 3.5 ounce box
- $25.00 Grocery Gift Card
If you have any questions or need to have items picked up, please contact Anita Seibert at the Foundation office at 661-250-4100.